12.20.2010

Yesterday was a slow news day, so no photos this time around. There was no crocodile wrestling or shrimp being thrown on the barbie to be had. We did pick up a handsome bald guy from the airport, which was the definite highlight of the day. Oh, and we had meat pies for dinner, which caused another flurry of excitement.

Felix practiced his reading, Sophie spent a few hours re-reading the Harry Potter series, we watched birds, and Stephen took a nap.

The kids were in bed before 8pm last night, and I think that I was asleep by 9:00. I don't really know - I had been reading, then all of a sudden, I wasn't anymore.

Today we're heading out to finish up some Christmas shopping, and then who knows? I'll report back if anything exciting happens.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I saw the barbie in the other post and was going to ask if there were any shrimp on it...then I forgot.
    Hey, we need some video so that we can hear some great accents. Not video of you, though, because we hear Okie all the time. I'm talking some good Aussie accents! :)

    ReplyDelete